Angus Community Planning
Angus Community Planning Partnership
The Angus Community Planning Partnership (ACPP) has been in existence since 1998 and is a partnership made up of members of the key public service delivery agencies (listed below). The ACPP has set up a number of thematic partnerships to work in partnership to improve the quality of life of the Angus resident. These groups operate at an Angus wide level working towards improving the area's economy, improving community learning, making Angus a healthier and safer community in which to live, and protecting and enhancing the quality of the Angus environment.
There is a strategic community planning team based at William Wallace House, Orchardbank Business Park, Forfar, that supports the work of the Partnership.
Vivien Smith - Head of Planning & Place,
Anne Mollison - Service Manager (Community Planning)
& Jacqui McNeill - Planning & Performance Officer
The ACPP meets quarterly to direct community planning in Angus.
Timetable of Meetings:
Thematic Partnerships Group
- August date to be confirmed - Joint Resources Meeting
- Wed 10 September @ 2.00pm - Strathmore Room, William Wallace House
- Wed 19 November @ 2.00pm - Room 1.3, Angus House
Working with Communities Group
- Thurs 28 August @ 2.30pm - Room 1.3, Angus House
- Thurs 13 November @ 2.30pm - Room 1.3, Angus House
- Wed 3 September @ 10am - Canmore Room
- Wed 26 November @ 10am - Canmore Room
- Wed 17 September @ 10.30am - Board Room, Angus House
- Wed 10 December @ 10.30am - Board Room, Angus House
Members of the Angus Community Planning Partnership
Councillors Iain Gaul, Paul Valentine and Bob Myles
Richard Stiff - Chief Executive, Angus Council,
Andrew Wilson - Committee Officer